FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE CALL: 888-949-0076
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Thanks Marty, you were great………..I really appreciate your excellent customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Diane S., Nevada
Marty, your service will save me $2000 this year on my medication-Sam S, Illinois
Your explanation about the quality and safety removed all my anxiety about doing business overseas. And you were right. The drugs are fine-Judy R-Michigan
MAIL ORDER SERVICE SAVE UP TO 70% ON NAME BRAND DRUGS
SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME FROM AFFORDABLE, REGULATED, SAFE, HIGH QUALITY PHARMACIES IN U.S., CANADA, AND WORLDWIDE
High drug prices in the United States make it nearly impossible for many Americans to get the prescriptions they need to lead a healthy life. Millions of Americans, who are looking for ways to reduce their prescription drug costs, have found the answer in Canada and overseas. Many high cost name brand drugs are available in Canada and overseas as cost saving generics.
SAFETY AND QUALITY
To insure safety and quality, all drugs are shipped in the manufacturers sealed container; never repackaged as in American pharmacies.
Each manufacturer’s production is inspected and approved by one or more of the following agencies:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) USA and all countries exporting to the USA
- Health Canada – Canada Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Australia European Medicines Agency (EUMA)
- Members of the European Union National Institute of Pharmacy (NIP)
- Hungary Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medicines Control Council (MCC), South Africa
WHO SAVES THE MOST
- Uninsured: Savings between 30-85% over American retail prices
- High Deductible Plans: Many people who never reach their deductible are paying high prices for their prescription out of their own pocket
- Medicare Part D: Fallen into the “donut hole” and won’t get out before year end and non-formulary medications
- Multi-tier Prescription Drug Discount Plans: Tier four drugs are less costly in Canada and overseas
- Fully Insured: Drugs not in your formulary
The FDA states in its “Personal Use Import Policy”, a product entered for personal use, which meets certain criteria in, may proceed without sampling or detention.
A. the product was purchased for personal use
B. the product is not for commercial distribution and the amount of product is not excessive (i.e., 3 months’ supply of a drug)
C. the intended use of the product is appropriately identified; the patient seeking to import the product affirms that it is for the patient’s own use and provides the name and address of the doctor licensed in the U.S. responsible for his or her treatment with the product.
FDA Personal Use Import Policy Regulatory Procedures Manual Section 9-71-30, GUIDANCE